Hmong College Prep Academy’s mission is to provide the best integrated, challenging, and well-rounded educational experience to students in grades K-12.
HCPA will accomplish its mission at all grade levels via adhering to its core values:
- Leverage the strong relationships developed with its families, community leaders and partnering organizations.
- Ensure that strong leadership and strategic direction is present within all organizational levels.
- Mold engaged citizens who have a global perspective on how they fit in the world through academic exploration, celebrations (World Culture Day) and community outreach.
- Provide a public school learning environment that is unintimidating, structured and safe.
- Develop and nurture pride within the rich heritage of world cultures through language literacy, the arts, traditional food and values.
- Instill a philosophy that the learning process is challenging, interactive and fun.
- Integrate the concept and reality of college through fun activities (CP), coursework, and mentorships.
- Foster a social environment that develops trust, respect, friendships and self-discovery within our students.
- Empower a passionate and caring instructional staff to motivate HCPA students to do their best.
HCPA graduates will be rich in experiences, culture, knowledge & pride and ready for the challenges of college and beyond.