Students are encouraged to explore diverse opportunities during the summer.
“It’s an honor to be chosen to spend my summer at one of the top universities in the world,” stated Jeffrey. “I’m looking forward to seeing how a college classroom works…the learning styles, types, how professors interact with students.”
Jeffrey and Emily both credit their Hmong College Prep Academy education as a key contributor to being accepted into the program.
“HCPA’s College-Career-Care C3 program encouraged me to strive to do better and plan my future.”
Yale Summer Institute - June 13, 2016-July 7, 2016
- Available for incoming 10-12 grade students
- ACT (college entrance exam) test preparation
- Creation of college application essays
- Hands-on college search and selection experience.
- Partnership with Yale students–one of the most prestigious universities in the world!